Dark Regions Press presents ‘JOSHUA HOFFINE HORROR PHOTOGRAPHY’, an oversized 12″x12″ hardcover book of full-color images from renown Horror photographer Joshua Hoffine.
As a pioneer in the subgenre of Horror photography, Joshua Hoffine is one of the most recognized photographers in the world. Notorious for using real children combined with theatrical sets and practical SPFX, his work has been featured in countless publications around the globe.
This comprehensive volume collects all of his Horror photographs together for the first time. Spanning 13 years (2003 – 2016) this book includes rare behind-the-scenes photos and artist commentary.
Two new photographs – NOSFERATU and DEVIL MUGSHOT – were created exclusively for this book.
AVAILABLE AS A CASE LAMINATE TRADE HARDCOVER FOR $60, OR A LIMITED EDITION SIGNED AND NUMBERED LEATHER DELUXE HARDCOVER WITH DUST JACKET AND LINEN SLIPCASE FOR $150 (EDITION OF 300).
- A complete collection of Horror photography spanning 13 years of work
- Two new photographs
- Behind-the-scenes photos
- Writings from Joshua Hoffine on Horror and commentary about specific photographs
- Oversized 12″x12″ hardcover printed in full color
- 180+ pages on premium photo paper with gloss finish
- Offset printed with Smyth sewn case binding for maximum durability
- Available in Trade hardcover or signed & numbered leather Deluxe hardcover with dust jacket and linen slipcase
Order hereRecommend0 recommendationsPublished in